The courtesy of a reply would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by W1TRY, Jun 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I haven't sold anything in QRZ for a long time, because selling can be just as frustrating as buying.

When I put stuff up for sale in QRZ (as opposed to eBay or elsewhere), it's because I want to sell it with as little fuss as possible and often trying to give another ham a good deal. I'd price accordingly and accept the first buyer who agrees to my asking price and sends the money. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I am not interested in haggling over a few dollars - I always have priced things to sell in the first place and have never had to haggle.

When it's sold, I would go back and post "Sold" in the thread. That's all the communication I feel I owe anyone else other than serious buyers, or potential serious buyers with legitimate questions about the item or it's condition.

I'm not running a customer service business. I'm not your friend. I'm not going to do your research for you. Just want to get rid of stuff and get money. People should not take it personally if I don't want to chat.

N3AB and KL7KN like this.