ad: Momobeam-1

The best cup of coffee

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Life' started by N3AWS, Jul 13, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W0IS

W0IS Ham Member QRZ Page

They never made such a claim, but try a cup. It's only a dollar.

N3AWS likes this.
  2. KG4RRH

KG4RRH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

With all this talk about "the best" coffee, hopefully everyone's ok with the reality that their best may be considered to be complete gross by others.

As my grandpa use to say - "Taste, like beauty, is completely a personal thing for each of us..."

WZ7U and N3AWS like this.
  3. KI5WW

KI5WW Ham Member QRZ Page

I refused iced coffee for all my life till a month ago. It started with a Starbucks in a bottle at a inconvenient store. I now make my own at home. Nothing fancy. But I do add plain old Moo Cow milk. Afternoons only.

N3AWS likes this.
  4. KI5WW

KI5WW Ham Member QRZ Page

Not everyone I understand. But it ask’s me to hang close to a toilet during that first cup. Real deal for me.

N3AWS likes this.
  5. PU2OZT

PU2OZT Ham Member QRZ Page

Upsets me too!!!

Hence...
    IMG_20210714_112201_003.jpg
    ...been ages I make my own. Worth remembering that in its Italian beginning, Espresso was just that, Express coffee.

Last time ordered a coffee, at a bakery nearby, it was served in a paper cup AND I was begged to drink it outside.
    Replied them, «Countdown with me 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0»
    Did not take more than 5 seconds to drink my coffee. That's is! a pity their coffee was truly good.
    Absolutely HATES all that circus around a simple cup of coffee, glass of water, mini pastry, not even a piece of chocolate, go figure.
    But Brazilians living in cities ADORE such theater. And it worsens every month, my neighbourhood being over-gentryfied. Screw it and all of them, all that shyte fake jewry gentry.

Oliver

N3AWS likes this.
  6. N3PM

N3PM Ham Member QRZ Page

coffee.jpg
    These are on the top of my list.
    Mike N3PM

KF5RRF, KJ5T and N3AWS like this.
  7. N3PM

N3PM Ham Member QRZ Page

I've thought about that after a few medical calls for kids that "only had 5-6 red bulls....".
    Mike N3PM

KG4RRH, PU2OZT and N3AWS like this.
  8. SA6CKE

SA6CKE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The best cup of coffee is the one I get in the morning, no matter who delivers it as long as it has caffeine.

WF7A, KF5RRF, N3AWS and 2 others like this.
  9. N3IOE

N3IOE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sometimes I add a teaspoon of Torani sugar free classic hazelnut syrup for a little different flavor.

N3AWS and KI5WW like this.
  10. WF7A

WF7A Subscriber QRZ Page

I hear ya--it makes me feel less...murdery. However, when I make coffee it's a sad affair: it should be called a depresso.

SA6CKE, PU2OZT, N3AWS and 1 other person like this.