ad: Retevis-1

Thank You QRZ.com!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

KB3FXM writes "Hello, my name is Josh (KB3GIO formally KB3FXM). I thought it was about time to write my very first message on QRZ. I have been licensed for only three months, but so far enjoying the hobby. But that's not why I am writing this. I am writing this to THANK QRZ.

Thanks to QRZ.com, I passed my Technician Theory and General Theory examinations in only weeks! This is because of the EXCELLENT practice examination set-up, available only on this site. Without QRZ, I would be lost, searching through hundereds of pages in boring books. The practice exams, not only allow you to test yourself -- but they help you study. You visually see what is right and wrong, immediately when you click. This allows you to memorize and study the answer, so you will remember next time. And whether it's psychological or not, it actually seems EASIER when using the practice exams as study material. I have now passed two theory examinations, without picking up one study book, thanks to the QRZ Practice Exams. Without QRZ, I'd still be listening to the amateur bands on a scanner, instead of talking.

Any prospective amateurs -- I recommend you use these practice exams, in conjunction with other materials, or even by themselves -- they are excellent resources, and believe me -- you should pass your theory exams quickly. Now all QRZ needs is a CW Practice Exam.

Thank You QRZ, and Thank You everyone else for reading.

73 to All,

KB3GIO (Formally KB3FXM)

Take Care."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.