test award

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by GW4LPB, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
  1. GW4LPB

GW4LPB Ham Member QRZ Page

What is Test Award??

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It is an internal software testing administrative tool that should not be visible to a user. Ignore it for now.

3. KB3HGC

KB3HGC Ham Member QRZ Page

Bummer. For a second I thought I was the grand recipient of the coveted Test Award. It was quite exciting to see "New QRZ operating award(s)" in my QRZ.com inbox! To bad its not for real. Now I have to continue my sad, award-less day. One day KB3HGC will go into the QRZ.com record book as an award winner for real!

4. KB3HGC

KB3HGC Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear KB3HGC,
    Congratulations! QRZ Logbook has found that you are eligible for a new award!

Logbook:
    KB3HGC Logbook (KB3HGC)

Award:
    Test Award Mixed

To apply for the new award(s), open your QRZ Logbook by selecting "My Logbook"
    from the blue callsign drop-down menu on the top right.

Once in your QRZ Logbook, click 'Awards' and select the logbook(s) eligible for
    the given award, and select the award. Use the "Award Type" menu to select the
    mode endorsement listed above if it's different from 'Mixed.'

Verify the data shown on screen, and click the button to apply for the award.

Congratulations again, and 73,
    QRZ Logbook Team

As you can see I was going to receive the "Test Award Mixed".

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This should software error should be corrected now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.