Terminal Program for PK232MBX

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by G4SSX, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G4SSX

G4SSX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi
    Has anyone got a Copy of PCPACKRAT 5.5A?My one is corrupted and will not work with my pk232mbx.i am on qrz.com G4ssx
    can anyone help.
    Many thanks de wolf g4ssx

2. WJ6R

WJ6R Ham Member QRZ Page

Remember CSS owns the copyright to this software now and we have YK2 fixes in it, no more issues on boot up and even runs under DOSBOX under Windows. I'ts now PakRatt 5.6.

You can get this software and all the software for the PK-232 from DOS to Windows 7 on the 25th anniversary CD on the link below.

Rick -W4PC

3. G0GQK

G0GQK Ham Member QRZ Page

Wolf, Is this the version with Pactor, if it is I'll check and see if I have a copy.

Mel G0GQK

4. G4SSX

G4SSX Ham Member QRZ Page

HI MEL IT IS THE ONE WITH PACKTOR ON IT,CAN YOU SEND ME A COPY PSE I WILL PAY FOR IT
    MANY THANKS DE WOLF

5. WJ6R

WJ6R Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow, that is something. Why not help the software company (which is a fellow ham) by buying the updated version? And hams wonder why there are so few good pieces of software.

6. G0GQK

Hello Wolf,

I'll have a look in the old computer which I don't use these days. I hope its not in the Windows 98 one because I can't connect to the internet with that one. Let me have a look tomorrow morning.

Mel G0GQK

7. G0GQK

Wolf,

I've found what you need, send me your address to gzerogqk@btinternet.com
    I've been helped many times by the kindness of American members of QRZ and I'm just helping you in the same spirit of amateur radio.

Mel G0GQK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.