For Sale TENTEC OMNI VII Model 588AT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N6HE, Jul 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N6HE

N6HE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Email: N6HE

FOR SALE: Loaded TenTec Omni VII Model 588AT

I received this TenTec Omni VII new from the factory in early 2009. It was freshly aligned and fully checked out by TenTec Service Department earlier this year. This Omni VII Model 588AT comes with the internal 10:1 Antenna Tuner, Model 310 Heatsink Fan for high duty cycle RTTY and extra cooling; 500 Hz and 300 Hz CW filters; special 302C desktop “pod” with VFO knob/keypad/encoder; Model 707B matching speaker; Model 709A microphone and Model 711 desk stand for it; 12VDC power cord (Anderson Power Poles at the power supply end); extra fuses (never needed); and the original manual with my annotations and extra operating notes. 12VDC power supply not included. Radio will be packed in original TenTec box with customized foam inserts for safe shipping and accessories will be packaged and shipped separately. FYI a TenTec Model “Regal” microphone and Model 716 matching desk stand are also available for an additional $50 (original cost was $139). The rig’s 9 MHz IF is already available at a back-panel RCA plug for use with a SDR/panadapter/waterfall arrangement. AND the receive-only antenna line is similarly brought out to a back-panel RCA jack for use with a second receiver/SDR. (Both additions Ten-Tec approved) Pictures available upon request.

This one-owner (me) radio has always been in a smoke-free environment. Functionally a “10,” cosmetically a “9+.” Everything works fine.

Original invoice shows $3,563 (before tax and shipping) for the Omni VII and accessories described above (not including the extra Regal mic) – it’s priced to sell at just 33% of that: $1,285. Shipping (CONUS only) extra. Not interested in swapping/trading. Serious offers only; PayPal preferred. Check N6HE out on QRZ.com.

EHAM rating (105 reviews): 4.8. Read what other hams have to say about it. Reason for sale: surplus to my needs now.

Email me at rayday–at-cox–period–net and we can discuss.

IMG_3952.JPG

K3DGR, AF7YT, YB8QT and 4 others like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.