SOLD TenTec amplifier for QRP rigs. 100 watts with 5 watts drive.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4TEN, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K4TEN

K4TEN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am downsizing my shack and letting go of some nice equipment that I no longer use. Everything is in excellent condition and comes from a non-smoking household. Sold as is, no returns, since I have no control over it once it leaves my home.

Up for sale is a very nice amp that compliments a QRP rig nicely for times when conditions get a little bit rough. You can use your portable QRP rig as a nice 100 watt rig for your shack. Included is the amp and a short power cable. (18 inches) The manual can be found online.

Description: 5 watts input for 100 W out using MOSFET technology for 100% duty cycle on CW and SSB. 11 band (160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6). Auto band switching by rf sensing with any radio and manual band switching. Small and light with a large LCD display including Power out, SWR, operating voltage and temperature.

$600 shipped. PayPal or US Postal money order. Thanks for looking, Frankie K4TEN (my call at arrl dot net)

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. W1TWA

W1TWA Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take it. Send me you payPal address. 73, Bob W1TWA rrandall44atgmaildotcom

3. K4TEN

K4TEN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD !!!!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.