ad: dxeng

SOLD TenTec 253 Automatic Tuner plus extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9FI, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W9FI

W9FI Ham Member QRZ Page

This automatic tuner easily handles a 2KW amplifier. Its only problem ever was a crack in the main switch’s knob, which was repaired. These OEM knobs have been replaced by ones with metal inserts so that this problem never reoccurs. Both sets of knobs are included. Also comes with the original TenTec manual, and several extras.

These include a homebrew external memory switch with documentation, the original TenTec DC power cord, 5 extra memory chips, a 15-pin Molex accessory cable wired according to the TenTec pinout standard, a band data cable that can be used between the 253 and a KK1L 2x6 antenna switch controller. (Rewire the DB-25 connector for your choice of Band Data controller.) The switch box is used to manually select any of the autotuner's memories on demand.

More photos are available upon request. $385, shipped FedEx to the lower 48 states. Can also go to Alaska and Hawaii, at your expense. PayPal or a USPS money order are the preferred payment methods.

IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0299.JPG IMG_0301.JPG

73, Jim W9FI

KA8UGB, AD5CA and KC8YXA like this.
  2. AG8S

AG8S Ham Member QRZ Page

I’d like to purchase it.
    TNX JEremy AG8S

3. W9FI

W9FI Ham Member QRZ Page

Jeremy, you've got it. This tuner is now in a "sold pending payment" status.

4. KN4DXD

KN4DXD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

if it falls through let me know I will take it!

5. W9FI

W9FI Ham Member QRZ Page

This tuner has been sold. My thanks to all who were interested in it.

73, Jim W9FI

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.