SOLD Ten Tec Triton 540 Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0ILR, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N0ILR

N0ILR Ham Member QRZ Page

Transmits and receives but has a few issues that will require good bench skills. Pointer drags a bit on left (low end) of KHz dial. AGC problem that causes the receiver to break into an oscillation with full clock wise RF gain control. Reduce the RF gain and the oscillation goes away. Includes crystal calibrator and audio CW filter. Includes a good TT 262M power supply and a complete second TT 540 transceiver as a parts radio. These vintage Ten Tec transceiver sound best with a vintage mike so the package will include three (3) Astatic D-104 microphones. Package includes a very clean 540, a spare 540 parts radio, a working (no known issues) TT 262M power supply, and three Astatic mikes. Includes printed owners manuals with schematics, voltage readings for semiconductors and pins and alignments procedures. Let your repair skills be your investment instead of a whole lot of money. I've only tested it on CW. Shipping will be too IMG_1630[1].JPG expensive so if you're within a reasonable driving distance to Gulfport, Mississippi 39507, you can save a lot by picking it up yourself. SN 540-2695 $65.00 Yes, no mistake $65.00

Allan, W5ILR
    Armed Forces Retirement Home
    w5ilr@yahoo.com

KP4SX, KK5R and K1FBI like this.
  2. N0ILR

N0ILR Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD to the first caller. I will reply directly to all who sent me an email. Thanks for your interest.

Allan, W5ILR

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.