SOLD Ten Tec RX-320 Receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a nice RX-320 that I haven't used in several years. I prefer twiddling knobs in my old age, it seems...

This morning, I downloaded the rig's control program for Windows 7 from this site:

https://www.tentec.com/?p=1370

After futzing around with the usual comm port driver nonsense, the radio worked like it should. I included a very bad photo of the GUI, with the radio tuned to a local AM broadcast. Right-clicking on the filter or tuning step buttons allows the selection of many more choices than are shown. I think it's a good basic program. I used the radio quite a bit with Ubuntu Linux, v. 13.04, and also Windows XP.

Included are the radio, manual, 15V wall wart, a stereo cable to connect the radio to the computer's sound card, and a homemade RCA-BNC antenna cable adapter. The telescoping antenna is also included, but but it never worked very well, so I always used the external antenna input. A male-female DB9 serial cable, or a male DB9-USB cable is needed to connect it to the computer (the one in the picture may not be included - I stepped on it...).

I'm asking $175.00 including CONUS shipping, and I will consider reasonable offers. Payment by PayPal.

Please contact me by email at: ( "mycall" at arrl dot net ) or by a PM here.

Thanks for looking & 73, Jim KO5V
    HPIM0666.JPG HPIM0667.JPG HPIM0665.JPG

2. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The RX-320 has been sold. Please close the thread. Thanks.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.