Sale/Trade Ten Tec Paragon 585 W/ Filters

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8WZ, Feb 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W8WZ

W8WZ Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is a Ten Tec Paragon model 585 with the following crystal filters: 6Khz, 2.4Khz and 500hz.
    The radio works 100% and has great QSK and smooth receive audio. It is a pleasure to use on CW.
    The radio comes with the power cord and a copy of the manual. It puts out 100 watts on all bands and has had the MARS mod done so it can work on 60 meters.

Price to pick it up or meet me within a 60 mile drive of Ralieigh, NC is $500
    Price for me to ship it to you is $550

I will consider trading for the following items: Amplifier, Kenwood TS930 with CW/filters or what else do you have in mind?

E-mail carlandatticus at yahoo dot com

Thanks for viewing the ad es 73, Carl W8WZ

IMG_1745.JPG

W2CSI and KA8UGB like this.
  2. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

Carl: I'm a bit more than 60 miles from Ralieigh, but we might make a deal. I have a Heathkit SB1000 that has low hours
    and is in good condition. Can do over 800 watts depending on drive. I would like a bit more than the price of your 585, but
    might work a good trade for you. I have a 564 Omni 6+ but can't work 60 meters nor tune around the SWL bands.
    Home QTH is Myrtle Beach, SC. Could make a trip north to meet you.

73 Clayton N4EV

KA8UGB likes this.
  3. W8WZ

W8WZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Clayton,
    Thanks for your reply. I have always wanted to have an Omni 6. Its one of the Ten Tecs that I have not had in the shack yet. We are close enough to work out an in person meeting. Please email me at carlandatticus at yahoo dot com and we can discuss details. Thanks es 73, Carl W8WZ

KA8UGB likes this.
  4. WV6N

WV6N Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this radio still available?
    I live in Durham, Cristian, WV6N

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.