SOLD Ten Tec Omni VII Model 588 AT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2BCH, Mar 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W2BCH

W2BCH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Offered for sale is a Ten-Tec Omni VII in excellent condition. This rig has seen little use, non smoking home, always covered when not in use. This 588 features the factory installed autotuner, MARS/CAP from factory, 300 Hz Collins Mechanical Filter Model TT 2032, Ten Tec Regal Desk Microphone Model 707 Mic with table stand, Ten Tec Model TT 307-B External Speaker, Ten Tec Model TT 302 External Encoder/Keypad, all cables and Operating Manual are included, factory box.

Always great audio reports, outstanding receiver, downsizing home and shack.

$1,400.00 Including insured shipping to CONUS. PayPal or certified funds. Thanks for looking! IMG_4493.JPG IMG_4507.JPG IMG_4501.JPG

For further information please contact: N2NDJ.radio@gmail.com

73 - John IMG_4493.JPG IMG_4507.JPG IMG_4501.JPG

KA8UGB and N4UED like this.
  2. W1AL

W1AL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you consider selling the encoder/keypad separately?

3. W2BCH

Scott, Not at this time, but thank you for asking. 73 John

4. N8TTR

N8TTR Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N8TTR

N8TTR Ham Member QRZ Page

John,
    I am very interested in your Omni VII. Would you be willing to sell just the radio with its filters, power cord, manual, programming cable. I do not need the regal mic, speaker, or encoder.
    Without those items, what would be your asking price. I am located in 47036 zip code. Thanks, and 73’s
    Mike, N8TTR

6. W2BCH

Good Morning Mike, Thanks for the inquiry - No problem, you can have the Omni VII as described minus the speaker, encoder and mic for $1200 shipped to your QTH via UPS and Insured. I can ship it as early as tomorrow morning, let me know and I'll mark it sold and hold it for you. If you would like to landline me email me at my QRZ email address. 73 John

7. W2BCH

SOLD

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.