SOLD Ten-Tec Omni D, PS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NY7H, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NY7H

NY7H XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello folks -

Offering: I have here a Ten-Tec Omni D manufactured in 1979. Everything works as intended -- great signal, working CW/SSB filters, smooth VFO dial. Also included is the Ten-Tec Model 262G power supply, which has been used with this rig.

There is obviously wear-and-tear from its rather long age, but all panels/components are complete and look nice. It has never passed through the hands of smoking hams.

Request: As I recently became interested in setting up a working shack PC and working digital modes, I am beginning the search for any modern, low/medium power (but not QRP) rig, that at the very least supports some form of digital rig control.

I am looking for anyone who is willing to trade their rig -- used or new -- for this Ten-Tec. eBay suggests that the resale value is around $300 and I understand this alone may not suffice, so please feel free to make an offer - I am very willing to pay extra cash in addition to these. You will have these two items shipped to you, or you may pick them up from Northern California.

Please express your interest via PM, reply or email -- my address can be found on my QRZ page. I am also willing to talk on the phone, just let me know your number.

Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. NY7H

Pictures with callsign

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AA4BD and KA8UGB like this.
  3. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

Are u interested in a ftdx 3000? Ron ne0x

4. NY7H

Sure - how much are you letting it go for?

5. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

650 and ur d

6. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

7. KJ4POM

KJ4POM Ham Member QRZ Page

Did this unit sell?

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.