SOLD Ten-Tec Hercules II Model 420 Linear Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NT5W, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. NT5W

NT5W Ham Member QRZ Page

Ten-Tec Hercules II Model 420 Linear Amplifier in Excellent physical condition. Original Owner, Well Stored in Smoke Free Environment, Very Low Hour Usage - Probably Less Than 20 Hours Since Purchase!

Compact, Lightweight, Remotable, Solid-State, No Tune Amplifier. Typically 500 Watts Output P.E.P with 30 to 50 Watts Drive, Depending on Band.

Has silent cooling fan.

Runs 15-160M, SSB/CW/RTTY: 550W DC

Full QSK Keying; 12-14 Vdc Operation.

Uninstalled accompanying 10M kit also available, which is included in the purchase price.

Unit worked properly the last time that I had it in operation and as such should be fine at its new QTH.

Price: $625. I have two of these available.

System includes: Original Receipt, Original Box, and Original Manual.

Also available is a matching TransWorld Electronics PS-75 Power Supply that can be paired with the unit for $275. Sold AS IS.

No PayPal. Cash or Cashier's Check. Shipping available at Buyers Expense.
    Call 817-756-6986 ask for Keyonia, YL, or Atlee, NT5W.
    IMG_0584 (1) Updated.jpg IMG_0585 (1) Updated 2.jpg IMG_0587 (1) Updated.jpg IMG_0588 (1) Updated.jpg IMG_0596 Updated.jpg IMG_0590 (1) Updated.jpg IMG_0592 (1) Updated.jpg

KC8YXA, K7JOE and KT5OT like this.
  2. ZL2JO

ZL2JO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Atlee, would you consider shipping to ZL? I'm happy to pay the extra cost of freight of course. Seems that packed up the Amp would be approx 10kilos? That's not too excessive for tracked airparcel post. I am based in Wellington, NZ.
    I wouldn't need the psu, probably 110v AC? and I already have a suitable psu.
    Cheers,
    Neil ZL2JO

3. ZL2JO

ZL2JO Ham Member QRZ Page

4. NT5W

NT5W Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.