SOLD Ten Tec Century 21 w/ Calibrator Parts or Repair

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6UXB, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
  1. W6UXB

W6UXB Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a Century 21 I bought ages ago and never got around to restoring, it receives good dial turns OK but might slip a bit at the ends, the transmitter goes up to 15-20 watts out then triggers the breaker even though it reads 40 on the internal meter, the zero beat button sticks, the calibrator works fine.
    Sale is final as advertised for parts or repair.
    Asking $185 shipped conus PayPal fees paid by me.
    Contact g3uxb at geoff 2000 dot com.
    Thanks for looking.

21-1.jpg 21-2.jpg 21-3.jpg 21-4.jpg 21-5.jpg

N1CVX likes this.
  2. W6UXB

I will separate the calibrator out for $55 shipped, and the radio $130 shipped, thanks Geoff

3. W6UXB

Will accept reasonable offers, thanks Geoff

4. AG7CK

AG7CK Ham Member QRZ Page

I woulld like to buy the radio. That requires shipping to Thailand. You must also rip out the transformer (220v here) to reduce the weight.

If you are interested, please check cheapest USPS alternative for weight w/o transformer, and give me an offer shipped.

I will pay by PayPal and the sale is of course final as in "used parts, unknown condition".

5. W6UXB

Really not worth it, too much time involved, sorry just being realistic, 73 Geoff

W7UUU likes this.
  6. W6UXB

Last go, $45 for the calibrator, $105 for the radio, shipped conus PayPal OK

7. W6UXB

Calibrator is sold, taking offers on the radio I don't think it would take much to fix it up the breaker problem is a known issue, don't know the solution though.

8. WD0DMK

WD0DMK Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll give you $105 shipped for the radio. My first novice rig back in '78, hoping I can get it back to full working order.

9. W6UXB

Rodger, no email on your QRZ page please contact me by email g3uxb at geoff2000 dot com, thanks Geoff

10. W6UXB

The Century 21 is now sold all items have gone, thank you QRZ

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.