SOLD ten tec 599at eagle 100w

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4GNX, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:29 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. K4GNX

K4GNX Ham Member QRZ Page

hey guys
    i have a like new eagle 599at for sale, it looks and works like a new one, full 100 watts output,
    it has great audio, rx and tx, very clean and slick little rig, great for field day, mobile or second rig!!
    i have to many radios so ill be listing a few of them, this eagle has the built in tuner,
    stock filters, new hand mic, power cable and manual, ill take 700.00 picked up or 750.00 shipped
    if your interested in this slick little rig, give me a call , nfmturbo@aol.com eagle2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019 at 1:44 AM
    KA8UGB, KB9NZW, N2NOW and 5 others like this.
  2. W2GIW

W2GIW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Daniel,
    Have you done the latest firmware upgrade to correct the fan on/off issue.
    Ken

3. K4GNX

i have not done any updating, i was told that it had all updates done this last summer?

4. W2GIW

Another two questions Daniel.
    You mention mobile above. Has this been in a car?
    Also, are you the original owner?
    Thanks, Ken

5. K4GNX

i said it would make a good mobile?, no its never been mobile! i have a mk2g for that, its truely like a new one, no marks!
    and no i bought it 6 moths ago, im cutting back on my station some is the only reason for sale!

6. W2GIW

So......you’re at least the second owner? Ken

7. K4GNX

yes im the second owner

8. K4GNX

price lowered, 700.00 shipped

9. W2GIW

Daniel,
    Provided there are “no” issues with the radio. I’ll give you $700.00 shipped to 08080.
    Ken!

10. K4GNX

im sorry ken,
    i didnt get notified that you replied, as i dont check the thread very often,
    the eagle was sold to mike w4zgi about 3hrs ago
    dan

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.