ad: dxeng

For Sale TEN TEC 416 Titan II Linear Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WG3U, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WG3U

WG3U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is what I believe to be a NEW Ten Tec Titan amplifier. The screws on the cover have NO marks on them from a screwdriver until I took the cover off for Pictures and inspection. This amplifier has absolutely ZERO marks, smears or signs of use. Not even a trace of dust on the fan or insides! More importantly, the tube is absolutely AMAZING!! 25 to 30 watts input on any band netted Legal Limit output. This amplifier also has the factory installed and enabled 10 meter modification!
    I really prefer not to ship and I am willing to drive a bit. I encourage you to come see this Beautiful amp and see its capabilities, But I will Ship at buyers expense.

$1650 Plus Shipping

Attached Files:

W3CRK, PP8DA, W9JTC and 7 others like this.
  2. KG5OVK

KG5OVK Ham Member QRZ Page

do you have it hooked up to test? I'm not far from you. thx

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.