SOLD Ten-Tec 1253 9 Band Shortwave Receiver Kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Oct 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ten-Tec 1253 9 Band Shortwave Receiver Kit. Kit is complete and unassembled, but for sale AS-IS. Selling for widow of local silent key.

Two of the thin slats in the grille on the top of the enclosure are slightly bent. It's not noticeable, and nearly impossible to see in the photos, but I'm a stickler for details.

You will need skills and tools to solder and test parts and assemble everything. This is a kit. It is not plug-and-play. The final, assembled receiver will be a product of your personal craftsmanship.

INCLUDED:
    * Enclosure Parts
    * Internal Parts, including Printed Circuit Boards, Electronic Components, etc.
    * External Parts, including Knobs
    * Instruction Manual

Other items, such as call sign badge and table, are not included.

$65, including CONUS shipping, to my PayPal account buys it. My QRZ email is good (my call at iloc dot com).

Ten-Tec_1253_Call_Sign.JPG

Attached Files:

KE9OL and VU2USA like this.
  2. N3BXZ

N3BXZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested in purchasing this kit. I have sent you an email to your QRZ.com address.

Tate
    N3BXZ

3. AG6ZZ

Sale pending to Tate (N3BXZ).

4. N3BXZ

N3BXZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Payment Sent.

Tate N3BXZ

5. AG6ZZ

SOLD

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.