Ten-Tec 1208 manual

Discussion in 'VHF/UHF - 50Mhz and Beyond' started by AA7QQ, Oct 15, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. AA7QQ

AA7QQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am looking for a manual for the TT 1208 6M to 20M transverter. If anyone could send me a PDF or direct me to it, it would be greatly appreciate it.
    I have Googled the snot out of it.

Ed

2. KB7NRN

KB7NRN Ham Member QRZ Page

So you found that BAMA has the schematic and board layout?
    But you want a copy of the complete manual...

3. AA7QQ

Yes, I did find the schematic & PCB view. I bought one that needs to be troubleshot. I also have never used a transverter. I will be using it with the TT Pegasus & need to have all of the correct settings, too. The manual would sure be helpful.

Thank you,
    Ed

4. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there a chance that the radio manual my have the info that you need ?

Good Luck.

5. AA7QQ

The Pegasus manual tells what the settings are for, but nothing for a specific transverter. I have someone digging for one today & if found, I will post a link. Many have searched, but none have found it online.

Thank you,
    Ed

6. G0NMY

G0NMY Ham Member QRZ Page

7. AA7QQ

I already downloaded that one by mistake. It's the 1209 6M to 2M transverter. I have the 1208 6M to 20M transverter. I am sure parts are applicable, but not as a whole. I will compare the schematics & see if it may be similar enough to help.

Thank you,
    Ed

8. KA5IGI

KA5IGI Ham Member QRZ Page

I was also looking for the 1208 manual a couple of years ago. While I never found a copy what I did find was a German translation that Google was able to translate back to English at www.qrp4fun.de. I also found an article in the June 2004 QST where a 1208 is modified for 12 and 17 meters. There might be enough information there for you to infer what you need. Good luck!

9. AA7QQ

I have a person that is going to scan & post the manual this week. I will post the link when done.
    Thanks for the hepl.

Ed

10. AA7QQ