ad: vanity

Tell me if I am wrong

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KG0MN, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Seller 2
    Lawyer 1+
    You 0

Start with Negative FB on Fleabay and post his ID here.

2. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking at the photo, that's not the right kind of carton to use for shipping an SB-220.

KJ4VTH likes this.
  3. K6LPM

K6LPM Ham Member QRZ Page

SUcks!

In recent times I have been the recipient of damaged treasures that I have purchased after spending great effort to locate and secure decent bargains with minimal risks.
    Every time the damages seems to be at rather rough handling during the shipment by the logistic company assigned to deliver the shipment
    FED EX being the worst abuser of materials in transit followed by UPS. The USPS has had a better record but still isnt saying much!
    Every big ticket item I have recieved damaged has been fully insured but the point is moot because I have never recouped on any loss claim due to the extensive amount of inconvienence and the amount of hurdles along with so much burden of proof on my end of things that I just get too overwhelmed with the legwork. Also it requires a great bit of cooperation and certain bit of legwork on the sellers side of the deal too. Many private parties once they havesold something and received their money have washed their hands of the item and dont want to look back. Wouldnt you not care to be further inconvienced? I surely as a buyer paid money for the item and likely shipping and insurance too feel as though I am entitled to some form of service being that I am in fact the customer! Right???
    Also the shipping customer is also burdened by the fact that usually the shipping company requests that the damaged item be returned to them or their agent before issuance of any funds for the loss. This gets really tricky if its something rare or collectible or is just something you highly prized or somehow it was bargain of a lifetime that you always wanted but never could afford. That has been the case for me on numerous occasions in recent time. Now you have to prove it is worth more than the bargain price you paid at a auction? Or it is such a rare priceless antiquity and now not only have they damaged it they want you to give it up without any other type of collateral that you will be fairly compensated it for what you accept as fair value. Once you fall out of possession you are further at the mercy of those muckers that already have already fell into adversarial role by their lack of service and incompetence and blatant careless handling?!!!
    Every single time SUCKS because I am the one who gets troubled and still nothing to do but take the loss in the end,
    One lesson I have gained is that when I sell and ship something I go above and beyond to bulletproof any package I ship. I mean it is literally bulletproof by the time it leaves my hands! I just shipped a 1963 Fender Twin Reverb amplifier. The customer complained it took an hour to unpackage.
    OVER KILL it was wrapped in plastic filled with expanding foam crated in flight case and flight case double boxed and boxes glued shut and wrapped in stretch tape and fiberglass tape. Thats just the abbreviated description of the measures I took to ship it with those witches at the UPS store.
    YEAH IT SUCKS thats what I Say ! SCREW Fed Ex and all the others. These services dont have my endorsement at all and the insurance they sell is a bunch of BS and need to be more customer oriented!
    DAmn isnt worth the rise of blood pressure I feel for this subject. I am getting pissed thinkn bout it as I pound my keyboard
    GOODNIGHT
    THAT SUCKS!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    N3AB likes this.
  4. W8QW

W8QW Ham Member QRZ Page

I think it's unfortunate that you found it necessary to manipulated the facts surrounding this whole event, that's right, "event" 'cause you alone are making this into a circus, just to prove your point. You're the kind of person who looks for little things to make your point, ignoring the theme of the entire message. So, let me tell you my side of the story. Allegedly the amplifier was damaged in shipment - I'm not convinced we're talking about the same amplifier. You refused to file the claim for the damage which would have been the appropriate path. I wonder "why" - maybe you've already filed too many claims in the past and one more might arouse suspicion? You insisted that I file the claim in your behalf. I did so and the claim was paid and I awaited the return of the amplifier, which you refused to do. I wonder why - was the amplifier I sent you really the damaged amplifier? At that time I even offered even to send the cashier's check representative of the insurance claim payout to you, but you demanded more that the insurance settlement. You got greedy. So, then you filed a complaint with Paypal. We both wrote responses to Paypal pursuant to your complaint. My response was to pay you the extra amount you were seeking but I wanted the amplifier back, including the tubes and the three position meter switch I had purchase new to replace the switch allegedly damaged. Lo and behold, Paypal agreed with my proposed settlement - something I believe you never anticipated. We exchanged several e-mails but I held to the position Paypal agreed with, e.g., I get the amplifier back and you get the funds. In your last e-mail (before today) you threatened me with a couple of goons who were going to force your agenda upon me. Ridiculous. So stop all this nonsense and get some perspective. As before, if you want your money back I will gladly do so once I have the amplifier back, packed securely and double boxed, as it was sent to you, along with the tubes, double boxed and shipped separately. The cost of return shipping is yours, just as if you were returning something to Walmart, or R & L Electronics, or H.R.O.

AJ4GQ likes this.
  5. KG0MN

KG0MN Ham Member QRZ Page

Well Dave since you have now chimed in I will release all the email and let people judge for themselves. When you gave me the choice of two options I responded on the same day that I wanted option 1. You claim I never told you that, and that is a bald face lie. Send me the settlement check and we are square. I paid for the insurance and the claim money is mine, you have been paid for the amp.

Here is another lie David, I never told you to file the claim you did that on your own.

Hi Kevin.
    Sure is good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the amp. I'll try to file the claim from this end but I think that's a process you need to pursue. Anyway, if you could pass along the tracking numbers for me, I'll see what I can do. Not sure if this appeals to you or not, but on the other end, I have another, brand new, in the box Plate Current panel meter I can send you and you can replace the broken meter.

1. You can keep the rig and accept this settlement, which I can either send to you in the form of a Cashier's Check or I can send it to you via your Paypal account (you would be responsible for the 3.5% service fee), or,

2. You can return the rig to me and I will pay you not only the Fedex settlement but the difference between the settlement and what you paid for the rig($37.25), essentially making you whole. If you return the rig to me, it would be at your cost.

My reply to you on April 22,2019
    Make it number 1 and just send it to my PayPal account.

Your statement about me having some goons work you over is true BS. If I wanted to work you over I would do it myself.

Here is what I said "I am done playing this stupid game of yours. You have been paid for the amp which I bought therefore by law the claim money is mine. I have turned this matter over to two different contacts to adjudicate this. I have been advised to stop all contact with you. You lied to me so many times that I have no guarantee you would send the money even if you got the amp back. You will be contacted shortly two contacts that represent me in this matter."

The two people I am referring to are a husband and wife legal advisers we use. Which you will shortly become more familiar with.

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Not buying it. Looks like you pieced two of his letters together because the first paragraph is from before the claim was filed. You also attempted to do a repair before the process was completed and PayPal ruled against you, the buyer, which is highly unusual. Obviously he made those offers before he knew you filed a PayPal claim. Since you got PayPal involved, you need to follow PayPal's instructions and ship the amp back to him at your own expense, properly packaged and insured. Once the amp he shipped to you is returned to him, PayPal will refund your money. Doesn't matter if you trust him or not, you'll get your money back from PayPal.

WB4IVF likes this.
  7. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think it is time for>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

slider_5412.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

8. KG0MN

KG0MN Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No longer a topic fit for discussion here.

Thread closed to further replies

Dave
    W7UUU

WG7X, ND6M, KA2FIR and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.