For Sale TELEX/Hy GAIN OMNI DX-88 80-10 VERTICAL

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA8UEG, Jun 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling this for a ham that can no longer operate and is disposing of all his gear. He purchased the antenna new in 1993 and only used it for around 6 months then purchased a tower & beam and replaced it. Since then it has been in his shed. It looks great and has the original manual in great condition, it also has a tilt plate with it. I can send close up pictures of the plate if needed. The aluminum is shiny especially since it's been in a shed most of it's life, again if you would like close up pictures of anything just E-mail me with what you would like to see.

This would be difficult and probably expensive to ship (see specs on MFJ web site as it is still in production) so I would prefer to meet and deliver or pick up in the Pocono Mountain area or within 30 or 40 miles of the Pocono's. I travel to NY, NJ, CT, MA, OH, IN & PA on I85, I80, I77, I70 on a regular basis so if you are within driving distance or could meet within 20 minutes or so of one it might work depending on how quick you want it and my schedule to your area

Please respond or E-mail and I will try and answer any questions you have.
    Hy Gain DX88.jpg Hi Gain DX88 Manual.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. KB1YII

KB1YII Ham Member QRZ Page

I was curious as to the price.

TIA KB1YII Mike

3. WA8UEG

PRICE FOR ANTENNA $195.00
    Can't believe I forgot to post it!!!!

4. KC2HTV

KC2HTV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Stephen: Please take a pic of this to the UPS store and see what they can do to ship to Eastern NY zip 12130. Your price is fair enough to spend some $$ on shipping. Thanking you in advance. Rick kc2htv.

WB0MMZ likes this.
  5. WA8UEG

Will do tomorrow.

6. KB1YII

KB1YII Ham Member QRZ Page

Keep me in mind if that falls through.

Thanks,
    KB1YII Mike

7. WA8UEG

Will do.

8. WA8UEG

The box needed is 6'6" to 7' long and 10X10, weight is 25 lbs. UPS would charge $75.00 to your QTH.

KA8UGB likes this.
  9. WA8UEG

The box needed is 6'6" to 7' long and 10X10, weight is 25 lbs. UPS would charge $82.00 to your QTH.

KA8UGB likes this.
  10. K3ACE

K3ACE Ham Member QRZ Page

Has the antenna sold?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.