For Sale Telewave Model 44AP watt meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC8UD, Sep 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KC8UD

KC8UD Ham Member QRZ Page

This Telewave watt meter is mislabeled as a model 44A but is actually a model 44AP as it includes the factory installed -40 dB sampling port on the side. The frequency range is 20 through 1000 MHz with variable wattage range of 5, 15, 50, 150 or 500 watts at 50 ohms. The input/output connectors are 'N' connectors. I will include a pair of N to SO-239 adapters for your convenience. The original manual is also included. This meter is in near factory new condition, has had very little use, is clean and from non-smoking environment. These sell for $1000 or more. I'm selling this one for $500 for local pick up or plus $15 if I need to ship. Item will ship out from SW Idaho once check clears the bank. I don't use Paypal or any other electronic method to receive funds. Please inquire via my listed email on my QRZ page.
    P9123385.JPG

Attached Files:

N2YGI, KC2YMO and KE9OL like this.
  2. KC8UD

KC8UD Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.