ad: ProAudio-1

For Sale telescoping video / antenna tower mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD0CAC, Nov 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

I need to replace my truck so selling this [ was going to be a keeper ] .
    Took pictures just before rain , then tarped up and forgot call sign - ran out of QSL's hopefully the bureau package picture will do ?
    Generally this may be too big to ship , the telescoping mast - aluminum , comes out of the - steel dolly , base .
    Its manageable for one person setup for me at 65 yrs.
    I'm guessing about the most capacity - with guying would be maybe a Hex Beam , max hight 35' , by itself without anything on top , I pulled on rope attached to top and it is surprisingly stable .
    I was going to use - have now a R7 , but wanted to get a Hex Beam & try on this .
    This is a older model of the EVS35 - http://www.endzonevideo.com/products/telescoping-video-tower-systems/evs35-video-tower# , at $6000
    Selling local for $1200 , discount for shipping $900 - you have to arrange , I have no way to weigh this .
    Or pickup .

Attached Files:

NH7RO likes this.
  2. K0BQB

K0BQB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  3. K0BQB

K0BQB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

4. KD0CAC

Not that I can afford the price difference , but I got it a good enough deal to play a little .
    I guess I was just making a point - shipping is getting out of hand , and trying to give equal pricing , more of a test / joke , but will stick to the add .

5. KD0CAC

That deal didn't happen , so still available .

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.