For Sale Telegraph Keys For Sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD7I, Nov 8, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AD7I

AD7I Ham Member QRZ Page

My friend George K2ONP has decided to sell his ham equipment due to a progressive medical condition that no longer allows him to operate on the air. I’m helping George sell his ham gear – the keys listed below are from his key collection.

In this posting I’m listing two iambic keys and five straight keys. Each key is offered as an individual item for sale.

I’ve listed each key with one photo and the price for that key. Prices do not include shipping. I don’t know how many photos I can post in a QRZ ad, but I suspect it’s not a lot and I have about six photos of each key (too many to post here). If you would like to see more photos of these keys please go to this link on my ham website: http://www.ad7i.net/images/keys-for-sale/. Click on any thumbnail image to see a larger version of that same image.

The best way to reach me is via conventional email: ad7i@ad7i.net

Thanks for checking out these keys:

Bengali Iambic Key. Serial Number 1218. I think this is a Simplex Basic Pro, but I only think that by comparing it to photos on Bengali’s website and trying to match it. Priced at $150.

Bengali-SBP01.jpg

===============================================

Vibroplex Brass Racer. Serial Number 08965. Priced at $65.

Vibroplex-BR01.jpg

Vibroplex Straight Key Standard. Serial Number 100183. Priced at $105.

Vibro-SKS-01.jpg

J-38 Straight Key on Heavy Base. I’m not sure if the key on this J-38 base is really a J-38 as it looks different than the other J-38 key. Priced at $80.

J38-BigBase-01.jpg

J-38 Straight Key NOT on Heavy Base. Priced at $70.

J38-01.jpg

Hamkey-like Straight Key. It looks like a Hamkey but it doesn’t say Hamkey. Surprisingly, I think this is the best feeling Straight Key in this bunch, at least for me. Priced at $60.

Hamkey-01.jpg

Plain Straight Key. This is a bare straight key that is stamped “JAPAN” on the bottom. Priced at $45.

Japan-SK-01.jpg

---ooOoo---

9A2US likes this.
  2. KF4S

KF4S Ham Member QRZ Page

I will buy the Vibroplex straght key

W2BBX likes this.
  3. N7KEF

N7KEF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I will buy the Begali.

4. AD7I

AD7I Ham Member QRZ Page

The following keys have been sold: Bengali, Brass Racer, Vibroplex straight key, the J-38 on the thin lightweight base.

Still available are the Hamkey straight key, the J-38 on the heavy base and the bare straight key. I will happily consider offers on any of those.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.