For Sale Tecsun PL880 PLL Dual Conversion AM FM Shortwave Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ4RZZ, Feb 8, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ4RZZ

KJ4RZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

$110 shipped in USA, located in Pinellas, FL

This is a PL-880 PLL Dual Conversion short wave receiver. It has firmware 8820 which includes additional (hidden) features over other firmwares and has bugs from earlier versions corrected.

If you have never seen one of these in person, that are made pretty well. The knobs are actually machined aluminum, not plastic, and they rotate very smoothly. The battery seems to last almost forever and it charges with a standard USB cord. It sounds great, the speaker is very good.

I purchased this brand new for a trip to Ireland so that I could do some short wave listening while I was there, and also listen to some of the local ham radio activity. It supports AM/FM/LSB/USB, and has filter widths of .5,1.2,2.3,4 kHz. Great for SSB and CW. It has a built in whip antenna but will accept an external (included) antenna.

Includes Leather carry case, manuals, shortwave listening map, and external antenna.

Condition excellent. Like new, but without box.

Description: Tecsun's 2013 release of their latest worldband radio with FM/SW/MW/LW. Freq range: FM: 870108/76-108/64-108 (user selectable) Tuning Step: 0.01MHz/0.1MHz
    SW: 1711-29999kHz Tuning Step: 1kHz/5kHz
    MW: 522-1620 kHz with 1kHz/9kHz tuning step
    520-1710 kHz with 1kHz/10kHz tuning step (user select)
    LW: 100-519kHz, Tuning Step: 1kHz/9kHz
    3,050 Station Memories, Alarm Mode, 3W speaker, Earphone and Line-out jacks. Powered via 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery or via USB jack (DC 5V, Current >300mA.
    Unit dimensions: 192(W) X 113(H) X 33 (D) mm.
    Weight 520g (without battery)
    Zippered Leather(ette?) slip cover provided along with long-wire SW Antenna, USB charge cable, and stereo earphones.

SEE MY CALL SIGN ON LAST PHOTO THANKS

Thanks
    Tom
    KJ4RZZ

Attached Files:

WA7SGS likes this.
  2. KJ4RZZ

fixed check that ebay auction again ; )

3. KJ4RZZ

SOLD thanks

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.