For Sale TECSUN ICR-110 RADIO-RECORDER & AMAZON ECHO DOT !

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Apr 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a beautiful red Tecsun ICR-110 digital audio player and recorder with built in AM FM radio ! Record directly from the radio onto the (included) Micro SD card or record MP3's, etc.
    This is powered by a rechargeable 18650 Lithium battery. This comes with the manual and charging cable and the Lithium battery and it is nearly new, sounds great and looks great ! My price is just $30 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money order or official bank check only; no Paypal please. If you're interested, send an EMAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. I will ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately provide a tracking number. Tecsun-1.jpg Tecsun-2.jpg And, if you've been wanting to have Alexa in your life, you'll like this nearly new, mint condition Amazon Echo Dot. The Echo Dot connects to Alexa and provides very good sound in a small package. It has many skills and can be used in Thousands of ways. Personally, I've used it to stream internet radio stations and Pandora. But every week, I receive email suggestions from Amazon with new skills that have been added to Alexa and the Echo Dot. These sell new for about fifty bucks. But my price is just $30 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. If you're interested, EMAIL me at Radioron50@yahoo.com. I will ship the same day your payment arrives and then email you a tracking number immediately. Echo Dot-1.jpg Echo Dot-2.jpg

2. WB9CTP

NEW LOW PRICES!! The new price on BOTH of these items is just $25 shipped !!

3. AC2NT

AC2NT Ham Member QRZ Page

Ron,

Both, the radio and dot are $25? Or, are they $25 each?

Thank you.

Chris - AC2NT.

4. WB9CTP

They are $25 each..sorry for the confusion. (Chris...I sent you an email. )

5. WB9CTP

FINAL MARKDOWN !!! my final price is just $20 EACH shipped !!! Or, buy BOTH for just $35 SHIPPED !!

6. WB9CTP

I am RE-LISTING these items with a new item added. Thank you.