For Sale Tactical Radio Carrier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N6TEB, Aug 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N6TEB

N6TEB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I use these radio racks for public service events and creating go boxes. Made of steel they have slots for 5 radios or other gear and have many extra holes for tie downs or mounting other equipment. Each set of sides comes with 5 slots to fit most mobile radios including Motorola.
    These are empty racks, RADIOS are NOT INCLUDED, they are simply there to show some of the setups I have created.
    Most mobile radios are similar in width so you can create a stack different brand and frequency radios.

$65 includes shipping to most of the US.

The Picture with my QSL card is 3rd on the list of photos.

Dave N6TEB

Attached Files:

N1RBD, N9RBE, KF3FRK and 1 other person like this.
  2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So are you using nylon or other type of straps to hold those radios into the slots? Or just the radio bracket holes that then would all need to be the same. Looks Very Interesting..

3. N6TEB

N6TEB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just the holes in the radios for mounting. The long offset slots allow for most brands of radios. Also, many different brands are pretty close to the same width.
    Dave

K8XG likes this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.