ad: portazero-1

TA5ABO Behiye's Space Adventure

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by TA5ABO, Oct 5, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. YC9EOT

YC9EOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Good

TA5ABO and M1WML like this.
  2. HB9TSW

HB9TSW Ham Member QRZ Page

..and also a good music listener, nice T-shirt! TOOL is my favorite band!
    73 and enjoy ham radio!

3. 2E0TWD

2E0TWD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for acknowledging these people and their Negativity. I hope it does some good.

9W6EZ, TA5ABO and M1WML like this.
  4. TA4CQ

TA4CQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Behiye, proud of you. Best wishes from KM56ju, 73 de TA4AEI.

5. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

I responded to a question with what is factual information. Turkey is doing a massive PR push right now because of recent events. My question is one of timing and that was it. Always good to see the young take interest in radio.

M1WML and PY2NEA like this.
  6. TA4RC

TA4RC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hamit ve Behiye sizleri tebrik ediyorum.Boynuz kulağı geçmesi dileklerimle başarılar diliyorum.TA4RC ALİ Kütahya Türkiye

TA5ABO, M1WML and TA4CQ like this.
  7. TA5AE

TA5AE Ham Member QRZ Page

Harikasın BEHİYE. Çukurova amatörleri olarak gurur duydum.Adana dan selam ve başarı dileklerimle.
    73deTA5AE

TA5ABO, M1WML and TA4CQ like this.
  8. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

In a phrase: "LEAD WITH FRIENDLY" :)

A fine 'editorial' piece . Perhaps more editorials in the works?

Chip W1YW

W3ZR, M1WML and WE4B like this.
  9. DL1VBO

DL1VBO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Merhaba Behiye

isterdimki senin gibi genclerimizin daha cok olmasini. Kücük yasta Lisans yapmak ve bu Hobbye hayranlik duymak beni bir Amatör Telsizci olarak cok duygulandirdi. Hayatinda sana basarilar diler ve bir gün istedigin yere gelmeni umut eder ve dilerim.

VY 73 DL1VBO

10. VA3QY

VA3QY Ham Member QRZ Page

Amazing and lifts up our spirits to see new generation come up this way. Well done.

TA5ABO, M1WML and W1YW like this.
  11. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Dear Behiye,
    Many years ago when I was initially licensed it was primarily a "Good Ol'Boys Hobby" BUT NOW? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Congrats on your "Ham ticket" and your experimentation with "RF COMMs"!!! But on occasion be sure to listen to your "PAPA" as he's probably a LONG-TIME HAM LIKE MYSELF!!! :)

By the way Behiye I'll age myself a bit by telling you that the first "MAN MADE (LEO) bird I had ever heard was the (RUSSIAN "SPUTNIK") back in 1957" :)

Try to keep up your STUDIES & make your PAPA & MOM even more PROUD OF YOU!!!

Regards & 73!
    Jim Davis
    Concord, CA
    U.S.A

Ham since: 1962 :)

9W6EZ, KF1P, TA5ABO and 2 others like this.
  12. N5ELY

N5ELY Ham Member QRZ Page

im impressed!

13. TA2SUA

TA2SUA Ham Member QRZ Page

inspiring! I cant wait my baby girl to grow up and see if she will be interested in the hobby too. Congrats on all your achievements until now and wish you and your dad good luck on your amateur works!

9W6EZ, VU3DRU, KF1P and 2 others like this.
  14. KI5AAI

KI5AAI Ham Member QRZ Page

Why do you not write an article about yourself, your journey with Ham radio, and how you would like to encourage others your age to do the same thing? I would be interested in something that gives more details than your QRZ page might show. Also, if someone does not make a contact with someone or search for them, they are unlikely to come across a Personal Bio on QRZ

I am happy to see you are engaged in Ham radio. Write something and submit it to the staff at QRZ. I would love to read it.

Do not take away someone elses moment in the spotlight because you think it is not appropriate.

That is being productive.

9W6EZ, TA5ABO, W6SAE and 2 others like this.
  15. TA9J

TA9J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations