ad: wmr-1

Sussex Shoplifter

Discussion in 'Hamfest Reports & Videos' started by WB2PKR, Jul 19, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB2PKR

WB2PKR Ham Member QRZ Page

First, to all the hams that bought from my Estate Sale table at the Sussex NJ hamfest yesterday, Thank you.

To the miscreant that stole parts from the Buddipole on my table... Karma is a real bitch. and in the words of Ralph Kramden, "One of these days, are you gonna get yours".

KF6BPD, WB0YLE, WB2JAX and 5 others like this.
  2. KX5ALC

KX5ALC Ham Member QRZ Page

Donchya jus luv folks who "mistake" yours for theirs"????????????????????????

All kidding aside, I literally hate thieves. Sorry for you loss. As you say, "someday". Everyone has to pay for their sins in the end.

KF6BPD and WB2JAX like this.
  3. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Take down the "Serve Yourself" sign. :p

Sorry, Andy G. made me do it.

Asking is much better than helping yourself.

What a Buddy...

KX5ALC and K0UO like this.
  4. KX5ALC

You know, I'm new to all this ham radio stuff. But one thing I've learned, over and over, is that most operators have way more ""than they need and if you let them know, they are likely to help you out in any way they can. I have been "gifted" so much so far to get me started that it's almost embarrassing...................except I know what I'll be doing with the gifted items when I move up! There's always someone just starting out who could sure use.............................!!!!!!!!! I can't say that would have been the case in WB2PKR's situation, but who knows. Stealing never ends well.

WB2JAX and WD5GWY like this.
  5. KX5ALC

(that was .............way more "stuff" than they need) I hate all this auto complete cr@p...............it never completes the way I meant it written. :D

6. WB0YLE

WB0YLE Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't ya hate that, Ron? But, like you said, karma is a real bitch.

Hope you and the tribe are keeping healthy.

WB2JAX likes this.
  7. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

Good ol' karma:

Dude changed lanes into me on a dual turn lane, despite my huge van and the extremely loud air horns. Everyone in the truck should have had neck problems from jerking their heads around when I laid on the horn. Long story short, they claimed I hit him, and since there were three people in the truck and no other witnesses, I knew I was screwed.

Months later, I'm reading the paper, and there is an article about a guy who was shot by someone breaking into his house. Guess who it was?

WB2PKR, WB2JAX and WN1MB like this.
  8. N2HUN

N2HUN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hopefully the Gods of High SWR will plague his shack.

WB2JAX likes this.