ad: MLSons-1

Surviving Coal Miner is a HAM!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. wr1tx

wr1tx Guest

I will be sending in my QSL card on Monday.

2. KB5AMX

KB5AMX Ham Member QRZ Page

My thoughts and prayers have been with all the families
    since I heard about the accident.It's great to know that many others feel the same . I've sent him one of my personal Hank Williams CD's with a little extra enclosed.
    May God bless him . his family and all who have shown their compassion.
    KB5AMX

3. K6CS

K6CS Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent my QSL card yesterday with a cash donation. I suggest all Hams do the same to his HOME address. 73, Charlie

4. KC5CO

KC5CO Ham Member QRZ Page

THANKS FOR THE INFO BERNIE. MY XYL (KE4KVS) AND I HAVE $$$ AND CARD ENROUTE TO HIS PO BOX ADDRESS.

73 JERRY (KJ5CO)

5. W7DUX

W7DUX Ham Member QRZ Page

Absolutely great thing to do.  Beats bickering any day.  Get well soon Randy, mines on the way!  God bless!

6. K6CS

K6CS Ham Member QRZ Page

As of 12:20 am Pacific time/08:20 UTC he's had Lookups: 13331
    On QRZ.COM

Come on guys, he has kids. $2.00 or $5.00 x's that would help. Takes awhile for the insurance to kick in. 73 Charlie KE6OUD & Donna KE6SZU

7. N9YB

N9YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My card and some funds are enroute today!

8. W4LGH

W4LGH Ham Member QRZ Page

I think that sending a QSL is a great idea, and have already sent mine. Lets all hope Randal makes a full recovery.

73 de W4LGH - Alan
    http://www.w4lgh.com

9. KA2WBO

KA2WBO Ham Member QRZ Page

We as amateur operators have been available for others in time of need. Here is a perfect opportunity to show support for one of our own. Our prayers and thoughts are with kc8vkz and his family at this time. May God speed his recovery.

10. KC7DJI

KC7DJI Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent Idea... I'm sending a QSL card on Saturday and donations from the company I work for.

kc7dji

11. W9GRN

W9GRN QRZ Member QRZ Page

Same here! [​IMG]

12. W5KLB

W5KLB Ham Member QRZ Page

As a former Coal Miner who is Surface Certified here in Oklahoma, I also want to extend my prayers, hopes, and wishes for a speedy and full recovery for KC8VKZ.

My deepest sympathy also goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones in this terrible tragedy.

13. WB4API

WB4API Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent him a card this pass Friday. Hope all is well with him. When I looked his address up Friday morning they were over 3300 look ups then. News has got out about him. Thanks all. Tom WB4API

14. KB8NDS

KB8NDS Ham Member QRZ Page

Who do we make the check out to?

15. N8CJM

N8CJM Ham Member QRZ Page

Sent a card out today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.