Surviving Coal Miner is a HAM!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. N1FSX

N1FSX Ham Member QRZ Page

HERE HERE

WE ARE this good as HAMS.

Count me in. I'll be sending card w/donation as well.

73 From the Colorado high plains.

PSK 31 Baby!

2. KC9IPU

KC9IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

It just amazes me how much support has gone out to him and his family. It's a terrible thing that happened, and I think this whole idea of showing our support is an excellent one.

Who cares if any of the mass media does pick this up, we know we are sending our support, that’s all that really should matter!!

Anyways, my 1st qsl card and $ will be in the mail tomorrow.

3. W0FM

W0FM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am so proud of this group.  I had to read every single entry before I could believe we could have this many positive responses with no whiners.  The brotherhood of Amateur Radio lives on!  My thoughts and prayers are with Randal and his family.  QSL and donation mailed yesterday.

Nice going folks!  Keep it alive.

Terry, WØFM

4. W1WDX

W1WDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to know why the counterr was removed from his listing??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. W1WDX

W1WDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to know why the counter has been removed from his listing:rock: :rock:

6. KF4KQS

KF4KQS Ham Member QRZ Page

as soon as i can get some stamps, ill send him a card.

7. KG4LVO

KG4LVO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Randal;
    Hope you get well soon. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and all the families, of all the miners.I know it is a tough job being a miner and my hats off to all the miners. Get well soon and holler at us on the radio. 73`s and good luck.

Edwin KG4LVO

8. WB3DJL

WB3DJL Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Bernie;

My name is Daryl, My call is VA7DBC, I read your email to Fred regarding Randal KC8VKZ. I see no contact email for Randal, so if I could trouble you to forward these thoughts and wishes, we would be very appreciative.

Thank you

Please pass this message to KC8VKZ

To Randal L McCloy, Jr;

We pray for a full and speedy recovery.

This is a terrible tragedy and our hearts are with you, in yours and your community's time of need.

73's

Daryl Chipman
    VA7DBC
    Canada

9. WA2SAM

WA2SAM Ham Member QRZ Page

Does anyone know the hospital address? or if the QSl's are being forwarded to the hospital from his QTH?

10. K8TS

K8TS Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe the hospital has requested that all mail (and money) be sent to his home QTH. The response to this post has truly been overwelming; a word that both the hospital and I'm sure the Post Office are using also.

I can only say, that I have read evey post, and can truly say I am glad to a ham!
    Dale K9TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.