superstar 2800

Discussion in 'Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance' started by EB3DYO, Aug 14, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. EB3DYO

EB3DYO Ham Member QRZ Page

hello, I'd need the electrical scheme of this CB and 10m station, thank you

2. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Check CBTricks if the site is still up. If not, use the Internet Archive site and search their captures. I had to do this for a Whistler 900 CB I recently acquired.

3. EB3DYO

thank you for the information, I looked at cbtricks, but you can not find this model, it's a weird model, I hope someone has it, thank you and a greeting

4. M0UAW

M0UAW Ham Member QRZ Page

You may be able to find a schematic if you can identify the board, there's likely to be a number printed or etched on it somewhere and googling for that will get you further than the make and model.

Many CB boards were used in multiple radios and there were some really obscure models out there which just aren't referenced anywhere but are identical to another brand/model which can have pages of information and even complete service manuals

5. EB3DYO

thank you, I'll try to look at the badge, but I seem to remember that I haven't seen anything, anyway thank you for your help, a greeting