ad: cq2k-1

For Sale Super Antenna system #2 MP1 & #1 YP1

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ4WYK, May 4, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KJ4WYK

KJ4WYK Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling a never-before used Super Antenna multi-band vertical/dipole antenna system.

This is a grouping of #2 MP-1 (older model) and #1 YP-1 (older model). This is a very versitile antenna system being able to function as #2 vertical antennas that can be tuned from 10m-40m and with the addition of the 80m Coil (2x included) then covering anything from 10m-80m.

When using the YP-1 hardware, the two vertical antennas form one dipole antenna.

I am including #2 pics below. One with the required callsign and the second with the parts listing.

MP1 & MC80
    Items included:
    2 MP1 Super Slider Assembly
    2 MC80 80 Meter Coil
    2 TW1 Telescopic Whip
    4 ER1 Extension Rods
    2 Extension Rod coupling nut
    1 MP1 Counterpoise Set
    2 UM1 Universal Mount
    2 CC1 C-Clamp

YP1
    Items included:
    1 YP1 Dipole Feedpoint
    2 YP1 Extendable Arms
    2 YP1 Extendable Tips

Additional items
    GB1 Super Go Bag
    Original paperwork and tuning page
    Various tent stakes for guy wires

I am asking $400.00 including shipping. CONUS. Paypal is preferred, but will accept postal money orders. I have switched to an different antenna system. Any questions, please contact me.

IMG_8792.JPG Antenna parts list.jpg

AJ4EM likes this.
  2. KG5RPX

KG5RPX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Interested in trading for NGC Graded Silver Morgan Dollars??? check out QRZ General Merchandise Ad or email at call sign at arrl net

3. KJ4WYK

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4. KJ4WYK

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.