ad: UR5CDX-1

SunSDR MB1 - Unboxing and First Impressions

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by VA2PV, Apr 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here’s my new toy, the Expert Electronics SunSDR MB1. This is a high-end SDR transceivers with an integrated PC!!!

In this video you will find the unboxing and our first impressions. I say "our", because I had a guess for the event (April 18), my friend Robin VA2NRJ, just watch his expression and you will understand how this radio is incredible.

This is the item I was waiting for the past two weeks, it’s finally in my shack and I’m very happy to share this video with you. Stay tune because this is only the beginning, as I discover this radio I will be making a quick tour and different demonstrations.

Please share and subscribe to get notify when my next video is online.

Special thanks to Robin VA2NRJ for being part of this video, so I was not alone happy like a kid on this special day.

Pascal VA2PV

Attached Files:

2. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice radio,when you get tired of it just send it my way for awhile please. Looking forward to the next video.

VA2PV likes this.
  3. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Michael, I wish I could do this but unfortunatly it cost to much ;-) Thanks for watching. 73 Pascal VA2PV

4. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice house, nice furnature, nice ham shack. Unboxing videos are so borrrrrrring.

VE7YE likes this.
  5. VE7YE

VE7YE Guest

Couple of kids with their new toy!

upload_2018-5-18_22-1-56.jpeg

US7IGN likes this.