For Sale Suitcase VHF mobile wide band radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2HES, Mar 19, 2017 at 9:19 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K2HES

K2HES Ham Member QRZ Page

A custom mounted radio installed in a "RED CASE." VHF wide band 2-way radio that you can take with you. As shown $795.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Other locations, contact me. Pay Via PayPal: Sales@alarmland.com

In the locking case is a mobile "Blackbox" VHF wideband radio, 50W, 25W, 5W output radio with keypad on mic. Programmed with lots of local NJ repeaters and Marine channels. It doubles as my ham/marine/public safety radio.

Mounted in the case is a Duracom 10A power supply and a CL Jack so you can use it in the car or where ever 110VAC is available. Also in the case is a "Chrome Dome" VHF wide band antenna and magnetic base. This is an "instant" radio. I can also make one for you.

20170319_141255_resized.jpg 20170319_141301_resized.jpg 20170319_141309_resized.jpg

2. N1GTR

N1GTR Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm confused. What type of radio is this? Is it one of those baofengs? Sorry I'm just in awe

K9MOG likes this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

What is the brand and model of radio? What bands does it cover? What modes does it cover? Important details to help us potential buyers....

Dave
    W7UUU

4. K2HES

K2HES Ham Member QRZ Page

It's a commercial "BLACKBOX" brand radio, FM only, VHF WIDE BAND as it states; 144-165 Mhz.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.