Stolen VX5R Tri banded HT LasVegas NV

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K4EEZ, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4EEZ

K4EEZ Ham Member QRZ Page

hi
    Missing /Lost/Stolen Report

Make: Yeasu.
    Model: Vx5R.
    Location: Motel 6 in Las-Vegas. (opposite Mc Carren airport LV)

We just moved, and on our road trip we stayed at the motel 6 right opp. the Mc Carran Airpot (LV) I left my Yeasu Vx5R in the Hotel room by accident the
    VX5R also had the long 1/2 wave dual band antenna, (cant remember the brand, but it was very flexible and black), I did call the Hotel 6 back and asked if
    anyone handed in the 2-way radio thru out the week but all i kept hearing was no one handed anything in inside the Batt compartment there is a sticky
    label with my printed call sign and my email address, also the Squ and Vol control knobs are different as they are from another Vtex GMRS 2-way so they
    don't line up correctly also there is HD transparent tape on the screen where one would view the Frq read out. there are also minor scuffs along the ptt
    side of the HT also there is a cell phone belt clip mod that had a brown hair band around the clip to stop it from unsnapping.
    the Vx5R had a bunch of Phx/Mesa freq loaded in it and Frq was set up in Groups. (where's the lo-jack when u need it?)

Vx5R.PNG < Missing :(

I still have the Org. box and charger and an MFJ Sp/Mic and the leather pouch

will provide serial N0- when I can find the OEM. yeasu Box

thank you for reading
    k4eez@hotmail.com is my direct email address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.