Steven Turner Catalinradio.com Arrested

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by N0FMO, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N0FMO

N0FMO Ham Member QRZ Page

That's right folks, the Law finally caught up to Steven Turner Catalinradio.com and his escapades

In Nov 2012 I gave him a Green & White General Television Model 591 Radio and an Emerson AX-235 Catalin Radio Maroon with White Trim for repair...

Never Got them back. and Now he Won't awnser messages , emails, letters, you name it...:mad:

Claude NØFMO

Heres the Link:
    https://www.bustedmugshots.com/document-retrieval-services/62044781

2. KC0BIN

KC0BIN Ham Member QRZ Page

I love hearing about these Jerks finally getting the rope! I hope at some point you can recover your property.....

3. WS2L

WS2L Guest

I don't know the specifics of this case but usually a Police Department will release any stolen items back to the owner once the person has gone to trial and it is no longer needed to present as evidence. This may in some cases take quite a bit of time but eventually the victim will receive their items back.

4. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Claude,

The link you provided tells us that Steven was arrested May 4, 2012... 6 months before he took your stuff.

5. N0FMO

N0FMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, If I only knew...He had done some work for me before...& did a great job. Got my stuff back which BTw was a lot higher value items than this time around.
    That's why I find it odd that he did this. The only thing I can figure is He must be getting desperate to finance his Million Dollar 5000 Sq Foot home. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.