steve the rip off

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by M3GSR, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. M3GSR

M3GSR Ham Member QRZ Page

this statement is not true because he said he was going to pay for delivery. and a few days later he rang castle in wales and said he would pay for the repairs in full for the jrc as long as the radio would be sent back to his house. because i said no he refuesd to pay even knowing i had 6 months warranty on radio.so now i will be getting legal advice.

2. M3GSR

ive have read this statement from steve and its a complete load of lies.ive spoken with robin over the phone and he said he did the deal with steve. i only took this radio as ransom for my icom pro to which i have been chasing for 6months or more.i confronted him in september at the newton abbott rally and he said the pro was sat at home and would drop around later but never turned up.i have other radio hams who heard him say this and they cant belive hes caught me again.

3. M3GSR

i have never had dealings with other club members only with steve so this is all lies to.and i didnt get any trade he would charge me full price. and speaking with other radio hams around no has heard of any members that belong to his so called group so a few more lies.

4. M3GSR

refence to this delivery charge of £30.00 i do not owe steve he told me he will pay for radio to be sent to castle and kept coming up my place for a week giving me reciepts. and then a few days later i had a e-mail from castle asking for a despoit i said why because it had a 6 months warranty on it. then a few days later i was told by castle that steve would pay in full the repair work to the jrc but he wanted the radio sent to his house. i said no because its my radio and i will never see it again so after a few days castle was trying to get old of steve for this despoit but no answer then a couple of days steve pulled out and refused to pay.

5. M3WRS

M3WRS Ham Member QRZ Page

i only owed you the £350.00 as far as it is. You have this radio off the other dealer so i given you the money which i owned you and paid back this being the return of the Kenwood TS 950SD Plus £500.00 i paid out for as well for the Yaesu 757 Line Up Plus £350.00 making £850.00 returned to bill M3GSR with the £165.00 of your money to buy this JRC the second radio from the same dealer from Cornwall so why is this down to me i paided you back in full take it up with robin yourself i know he does not do more than 90 days after buying it you blown the PA Unit after 149 days no dealer in the uk would cover the PA Unit More Than 90 days in the uk on a second hand radio this is the end of it this is my last remark to this thank you steve good luck M3WRS/2E0WRS/M0ZZT (Devon & Exeter DX Group)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.