For Sale SteppIR DB18E in Detroit-metro area

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8MSA, Mar 29, 2017.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. N8MSA

N8MSA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi everyone -

I'm selling my DB18E with 6M option, 33V supply, tuning lock-out and transceiver interface. It was purchased in 2011 and works great. It's currently on my tower and I plan on removing it within the next two weeks.

Delivery is, of course, an open topic. I would really rather not try to ship this, so it would be best if the buyer was local or willing to drive to meet me. This has the added benefit of actually getting to see what you're buying. My address in QRZ is correct, so any delivery would be based on coming from Howell MI.

Price new for everything is approximately $4200, will sell for $2500. PayPal preferred, cash or cash-equivalent warmly welcome.

Please contact off list at (my call at ARRL.NET).

Thanks and 73,
    Mike - N8MSA

2017-03-29 12.51.32 (Medium).jpg IMG_3184 (Medium).JPG

K5MTY likes this.
  2. N8MSA

Hi -

This is still available.

Mike

3. KB8ZGL

KB8ZGL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the item still forsale? Live in Michigan.

4. VA2NRJ

VA2NRJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Sir

I already have a Steppir ( 3 el with 40m dipole) and would like to upgrade to DB18
    Do you still have your db18 and do you still sell this antenna ?

Thanks for your reply

Robin
    VA2NRJ

5. N8MSA

Sold! Thanks Robin!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.