ad: UR5CDXcom-1

For Sale Stepper IR DB11 Yagi Ham Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF4EOK, Oct 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KF4EOK

KF4EOK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Stepper IR DB11 Yagi Ham Antenna I would like to sell.
    It has the upgraded 32 volt power supply.
    The antenna works like new and currently on a tower so I can demo it if you would like.
    I will take the antenna down for the buyer and prefer local pickup of this as it would require extensive disassembly to be shipped and I do not have the original shipping boxes.
    I am asking $2000 OBO

Daniel / kf4eok
    904-234-3470
    kf4eok@gmail.com

http://www.steppir.com/db11-yagi-antenna

I am selling it because I am looking to buy a sailboat. If you have a sailboat that you would like to barter with let me know.
    IMG_7898.JPG IMG_7553.JPG IMG_7554.JPG IMG_7555.JPG IMG_7556.JPG IMG_7557.JPG IMG_7558.JPG IMG_7893.JPG I would like to sell.
    It has the upgraded 32 volt power supply.
    The antenna works like new and currently on a tower so I can demo it if you would like.
    I will take the antenna down for the buyer and prefer local pickup of this as it would require extensive disassembly to be shipped and I do not have the original shipping boxes.
    I am asking $2000 OBO

http://www.steppir.com/db11-yagi-antenna

I am selling it because I am looking to buy a sailboat. If you have a sailboat that you would like to barter with let me know.

Attached Files:

2. KF4EOK

3. KF4EOK

This is located in Jacksonville, Florida

4. KF4EOK

I accept PayPal and if you are local and have a credit card at Home Depot or Lowes you can always take me shopping.

5. KC9EE

KC9EE Ham Member QRZ Page

What size and year sail boat are you looking for?

6. KF4EOK

I am looking for a mid 70's to mid 80's and 27 to 33 foot.

7. KF4EOK

I have now lowered the price $200
    I now want $1800 for this amazing antenna.

8. KM4MFW

KM4MFW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still available? I have a son in Orlando I may have come over and check wit out for me. I am in South Florida.
    John Q. KM4MFW

9. KF4EOK

I do still have it for sale. I do not have a radio to demo it with, I have sold all my HF rigs but everything can be controlled from the controller and I do have a RigExpert antenna analyzer for testing. I may not be available October 16-21st, I will be out of town on vacation but after that I will be around.

WP4KTD likes this.
  10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.