STEPHEN DISLEY M3SNV

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by M3SNV, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. M3SNV

M3SNV Ham Member QRZ Page

Right peope I've herd that I'm gettin the blame for something I haven't eaven done a friend of mine said that a guy in the United States sold some equipment to somebody here over in the United Kingdom and he was ripped off now this person also has used my Callsign Name Adress and stuff and it's landed me into a lot of trouble because of this persons stupidity I simpally want to know exactley who it was and why they did it because you have got no businuess useing my details and basically ???? stareing getting me in to trouble thers no need for what you did and I'm very angry for what you done to me I'm going to deal with it I've already reaported it to Catch Wilson M1CNY so when we find out who you are etc you are going to be delt with simple as that. And lastley if the radio Amateur over in the USA reads this please get in touch with me please email me on stephendisley@live.co.uk because I'd like to chat to you and find out exactley what was brought from you and what this person was like pretending to be myself when it was clearley not me at all I'll give you my word on this and I've also reaported it to the QRZ action team to see if anything else can be done and for these people to be punished I want this Idiot to be banned from this site the one who got me in to trouble in the first place. Stephen M3SNV 73's and 51's to all out there.

2. M3ONL

M3ONL Ham Member QRZ Page

Steven the deception originated in the UK by a lowlife using your call, on that basis you should be reporting it to the police as in effect the lowlife stole your identity to decieve others which is a matter for the judicial system and not QRZ.

3. K7FE

K7FE QRZ Lifetime Member #1 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Steven, M3SNV
    You were a victim of identity theft. It can happen to anyone. Most scammers do not seem very technical and are probably not licensed radio amateurs. The scammers are using mostly UK callsigns at this time, however other call prefixes could be used.

SCAM artists ask for a Western Union payment or want to send the buyer more than the item cost and have the buyer return money to them. The best thing for internet buying/selling is to check out the person carefully. IP, email,street address and phone. Quiz the seller about the technical details. Ask questions that you know the answer to and makeup some of your own questions that you know are incorrect and see if they agree with your bogus question or statement.

The QRZ addresses are most accurate, however that is not 100%.

Report it to your authorities and get on with your life.......we know that you are OK.
    Terry

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  4. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I love the replies to ads that state, "I want to buy your item. Please advise the condition and lowest price....etc."

When all that is right in the original ad.

These must be sent by spambots who send a reply to anyone listing anything for sale, anywhere.

5. N0CRS

N0CRS Ham Member QRZ Page

What about that horrible spelling and grammar in the ad also ? I would think that in itself would be a tip-off .

6. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

OUCH! That hurt my eyes ... almost like readin' in CAPS.

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.