states needed on SSB

Discussion in 'Top Band [160M] SKED Board' started by N4UFO, Jul 19, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4UFO

N4UFO Ham Member QRZ Page

I know it's off season for 160m and it appears this forum hasn't been used in a while, but I have been trying to finish up all the variations of 160m WAS and am down to just a few. I would love to work them soon as I may be needing to remove antennas in the next year or so. This would complete 8BWAS on Phone for me. :)

I need MT, NE and OK on 160m SSB, paper cards or LotW.

I have QSL cards for CA, CO, NV and UT, so LotW would be welcome, but not a priority.

My station is only 100 watts and a short top/base loaded vertical, but I have managed DXCC on the band and then some, so hoping to finish WAS. Anyway, please contact me, e-mail is easier/quickest... my callsign at yahoo.com

many tnx & 73!

Kevin N4UFO

2. N4UFO

I'm not sure if many are checking these posts, but I am down to just needing MONTANA on 160m SSB... PLEASE. Probably my last season to try. Thanks!

3. N3ZB

N3ZB Ham Member QRZ Page

What frequency? I'm listening.

AF7XT likes this.
  4. N3ZB

N3ZB Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm on 1.896 at night usually from 03:00Z to 06:00Z with guys from the Pacific Northwest.

AF7XT likes this.
  5. N4UFO

Tonight I was chasing some African DX down the band, but I will be looking for you there! Only 100 watts here, so I hope I will be able to get your attention. Thanks very much for the reply! 73 for now

AF7XT likes this.
  6. AF7XT

AF7XT Ham Member QRZ Page

7. N4UFO

I have worked Montana now on 160m SSB... LotW QSL already received. Thanks to the OMISS net. So while my 160m Phone WAS is complete, still have 4 confirmed with QSL cards that I would love to confirm on LotW... CA, CO, NV and UT, if anyone has a mind to help me out. :) Thanks!!!