For Sale Standard Speaker, Pryme boom Mic/Earpiece for Vertex HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, Jul 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
  1. KO5V

KO5V Ham Member QRZ Page

1. Standard speaker. I picked this up many years ago at a swapmeet, and other than my initial testing, I think it has not been used. It's in very good condition (not excellent due to its age, but very nice). It has an RCA connector. $20.00 including CONUS shipping

2. Pryme SPM-400A boom mic/ear speaker for Vertex HTs: VX-10, VX-300, VX-400, VXF-1, VX-110, VX-150, VX-2R, VX-5R, FT-50, FT-60. I won this as a door prize and never used it.

http://assets.twacomm.com/assets/pdf/17666.pdf

Features:
    Quick disconnect end and adapter
    Mini-boom headset with over the ear speaker
    Soft rubber earhook holds the headset in place even during strenuous activity and is extremely comfortable to wear
    Ear loop design adjusts to comfortably fit either the right or left ear of any user
    High-quality electret condenser mic element produces excellent transmitted audio
    Made of durable polyurethane and rubber for maximum durability
    Heavy-duty polyurethane jacketed, coiled mic cable
    A large metal clip secures the PTT to the user's lapel or belt
    Can be keyed remotely using an optional remote PTT cable

$20.00 including CONUS shipping.

Payment by PayPal. Please email me at: ("mycall" at arrl dot net), or PM here.

Thanks & 73, Jim KO5V
    HPIM0715.JPG HPIM0716.JPG HPIM0711.JPG

2. KO5V

KO5V Ham Member QRZ Page

The Pryme boom mic has been sold. The speaker is still available.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.