ad: w5yi

SOLD Standard Buddipole

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7RKN, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W7RKN

W7RKN Subscriber QRZ Page

This is standard Buddipole 'kit*, but **IS** missing a few pieces. (Hi Band coil(?) VersaTee (??) for sure.
    The coil shown, is the low band coil, 40, 75, and 80m.
    Does include The Buddipole vertical antenna clamp, and the very good 'Buddipole in the Field' booklet.
    (The attached pictures show what is included)
    This is an SK's estate sale.
    $100.00 plus USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
    Only forms of payment accepted is a USPS Postal Money Order, or personal check. No bank drafts, no PayPal, etc.
    If you pay by personal check, I will ship after check clears the bank.
    If you chose to pickup the Buddipole in person, no check, cash only.
    Item is located in Reno, Nevada.
    Once I have a shipping address, I can give you the exact cost. No markup for packaging/handling,, etc.
    20180627_084631.jpg
    20180627_084053.jpg

2. K9SPY

K9SPY Ham Member QRZ Page

If you find that Versa-Tee, It would be worth it to me. I can do without the second coil, but need that tee. :-(

3. N5YM

N5YM Ham Member QRZ Page

This appears to be the "Buddistick" model, not the "Buddipole" based on the inclusion of the counterpoise wire and mounting clamp. The Buddistick uses a single coil and does not include the versatee. From the photos, it appears to be complete as a Buddistick.

KJ4VTH likes this.
  4. WE8P

WE8P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

KJ4VTH likes this.
  5. W7RKN

It appears I have made a mistake in identifying this Buddipole product. (Thanks to WE8P and H5YM for correctly pointing out my mis-identification!!) This is *really* a Deluxe Buddistick, with the 25' MilSpec RG-58 coax cable.
    This cable has BNC connectors on both ends, but has PL-259 to BNC adapters at both ends.

Buddipole's price for everything, new is, $225.00 (Including the book). With that, I'll stay at $100.00 plus shipping.

Again I apologize to all readers for my gaff!

Joe - W7RKN

WU6P likes this.
  6. W8BCR

W8BCR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take it. My address on QRZ is good for shipping, so you can figure exact cost. You can message me here on qrz and let me know final price then I'll get a USPS money order out to you on Monday when the post office opens back up. John W8BCR

7. KM4AHP

KM4AHP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If his deal falls through, let me know. I'd take it too.

8. W7RKN

This equipment has been sold.

Thanks to all for responding!

Joe - W7RKN

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.