ad: M2Ant-1

SSB6.1 Build instructions

Discussion in 'Homebrew and Kit Projects' started by G0CWA, Aug 28, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. G0CWA

G0CWA Ham Member QRZ Page

The problem with building this set was a lack of information I have written a set of build instructions that are posted on facebook. They are too large to post here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1683803291860423/

Worth downloading if you are attempting this set

73 de Nick G0CWA

VK4FFAB likes this.
  2. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

Cannot open web site

3. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

4. G0CWA

Don't know what the problem is it has just opened for me I will post the link again. if you still can't access it copy link into browser bar and try to go to it if not let me know and we can find a way I am sure for now I have posted the file (no schematic). To get to the Group Google SSB6.1 it is a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1683803291860423/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  5. G0CWA

Yep that is the item but that is expensive you can get it for as low as £35 from China search for "SSB6.1" or "DIY Radio" The kit is for the main board only you have to provide the VFO, filtring, PA etc. All are on E-Bay Hope this helps 73 de Nick G0CWA

6. G0CWA

If and when more information becomes available the build document will be updated, the same is true of any errors discovered. Do not hesitate to contact me with any discoveries you make or useful additions. Some have already been included but I am waiting a while or there will be too many versions around. These additions have and will continue to be posted seperately (within the two SSB6.1 groups only) as available and just need printing and adding to the current document e.g. the FET pin outs.
    One useful addition would be a list of Internet links related to this project, Just send me your links with a brief (Very) description and I will sort them and include as a list in the zip file
    I hope you like and find the document in its current form useful.and wish you all success in your builds. feel free to copy and share these instructions BUT IN THE COMPLETE ORIGIONAL FORM ONLY PLEASE otherwise it will only confuse matters
    I will be a bit quieter for a while as I get on with my own build
    73 de Nick G0CWA

7. G0CWA

Check the link for the latest vesions

8. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

9. G0CWA

Thanks for that I can't unerstand why you were having problems with the link I posted

Take note the document has been updated go to the sie for the latest versio, even join the group if you are thinking about the set. There is alot of other useful information about this set and accessories

10. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I just came into this project partially built and want to make a full radio out of it.
    My stumbling point now is the documentation on the diplay/DDS board with all the switches , pots and encoder. I have been unable to find data on this board.