ad: KG5DTX-1

SOLD SR Standard 144/220 MHZ ht

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG6DQL, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KG6DQL

KG6DQL Ham Member QRZ Page

hi everyone I just got this hand held 144/220 MHz, it is in real good condition and works as it should, has a lot of features and of corse includes ctcss tone, I really don’t know much about this particular brand but I have tried it to make sure it all works ok and I access the repeaters with out a problem has hi and low power,

back light and a good clear lcd display, this radio packs a lot of the features you would expect from a good quality handie talkie,

this radio came from a silent key and is in the original box with the included manual and a walwart charger, has a battery case for standard AAA size batteries but does not include batteries, as stated it works good but it is sold as is, priced to sell $70 shipped in the us only

I prefer text (408)835-7688
    Email is switch2627@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. KG6DQL

KG6DQL Ham Member QRZ Page

(((Sold)))

Wow that was quick thank you QRZ

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.