SOLD Spring Cleaning #2

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AC4JK, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. AC4JK

AC4JK Ham Member QRZ Page

Shack cleaning continues... Here are two more items that are currently excess to my needs -

YAESU FT-1DR - Popular System Fusion dual-band analog/digital handheld radio w/GPS. This rig was used very little and is in excellent condition (virtually new). Comes with all original items in original box from non-smoking household. $210 shipped to lower 48. PayPal (preferred) or USPS money order.

TEKK D-500 - analog/DMR UHF handheld radio. This rig is identical to the BridgeCom D-500, and with IP-54 water resistance rating and a larger battery, is essentially a ruggedized TYT MD-380 and can use MD-380 codeplugs. DMR tier I and tier II compatible. Purchased after Orlando Hamcation only to discover no DMR repeaters near me. Also in like-new condition with all original items in original box (includes programming cable) from non-smoking household. $115 shipped to lower 48. PayPal (preferred) or USPS money order.

Please contact John at ac4jk (at) bellsouth (dot) net Thanks for looking.
    FT1Da_1581.JPG FT1Db_1582.JPG tekk1_1585.JPG tekk2_1586.JPG

K4MJF likes this.
  2. WA4RAC

WA4RAC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you still have the Yeasu? If you do I want it. Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    WA4RAC

3. KG4INO

KG4INO Ham Member QRZ Page

is the TEKK radio still available?

4. AC4JK

WA4RAC - The Yaesu is available. Check your email.

5. AC4JK

The Tekk DMR radio (UHF) is still available.

6. AC4JK

The FT1DR is SOLD...SOLD...SOLD; The Tekk DMR HT is still available.

7. AC4JK

All SOLD

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.