ad: cq2k-1

Special event Bethlehem Indiana celebrating Christmas season

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N9DPR, Dec 1, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N9DPR

N9DPR Ham Member QRZ Page

Each year the Clark County Amateur Radio Club puts on a special event station from the community center in Bethlehem, Indiana. We will have loads of fun activating several HF and VHF bands and handing out contacts with all the special event station hunters! Once again Steve, N9BWT, has created a custom QSL to commemorate the event, and each station we contact will get one!

Would you like to get in on the fun? Come on out and join us! We will be there from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, but you can come by anytime you like. You don't have to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome. You don't even have to have a license! We will have several folks available to help you through making contacts, if you need it. As usual, our only requirement is to have fun! 73 & hope to see you Saturday

F4HGV likes this.
  2. N8RKD

N8RKD Ham Member QRZ Page

What bands/modes will you be using? What call sign?

3. CA5JXT

CA5JXT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hola, excelente, espero poder hacer contacto con ustedes.
    Cuál es la banda y frecuencia .
    Jaime , CA5JXT Chile, 73.

4. CFEDSASD

CFEDSASD QRZ Member

Hello! Do you hold this event every year? This year I was unable to participate, as I was completely overwhelmed with work. The boss decided that before Christmas was the best time to sign some new contracts, which I was supposed to do.

5. NUJIKOL

NUJIKOL QRZ Member

I want to help with an organization or event. I will find a hotel accommodation near me and will be able to drive up at any time during the preparation period. I think my friends will want to join. I will be glad if you contact me so that I can take a planned vacation for next year. I hope we'll write off soon.