Sony Repair Service - KB8DNS

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by AB3IY, Sep 24, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. AB3IY

AB3IY Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello to all in the group, My name is Richard Sacco AB3IY. I just wanted to pass some information regarding a particular technician name Rod Wallberg KB8DNS. Mr Wallberg has had several radios of mine over the last six months that I have sent to him for repair. He has not returned them as promised. He is not responding to e-mails, I believe that he has decided to ignore his commitment on his repair business. I'm not really sure what has happened to this individual, as I have used him in the past to repair my equipment with no problems. I just want to pass this information to anybody considering sending him any equiptment. Thank you Richard Sacco AB3IY

2. N8ZJ

N8ZJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Im sure there is some mis- communication here. I know Rod personally and he is a very nice guy and do not see him keeping someones radio's. I will contact him tomorrow or next few days (as soon as I get a hold of him) let him know about your post here so you guys can figure out what is wrong. Like I said I have known Rod for many years. He has always been honest. He is always working on world band/cw radios. Like many of them and loves doing it so I dont see him ruining his reputation over a few radios. Will have him contact you when i get a hold of him.

3. PU2OLT

PU2OLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Rod meu amigo para onde está indo?
    Estamos preocupados com você amigo!
    Jones Carl.
    Qsl do Brasil

4. W8GRI

W8GRI Ham Member QRZ Page

My policy is a payment is required before I send the radio(s) back.... Till this is done we are at a standstill.

Rod KB8DNS

WD8T, N3AB, VK5FPAC and 2 others like this.
  5. AB3IY

No miscommunication, I have known him for many years. He has changed, he is not the same person. He has stolen 3 radios from me. Richard Sacco AB3IY

6. AB3IY

No miscommunication, I have known him formany years. He haschanged, he is not the same person. He has stolen 3 radios from me.Richard Sacco AB3IY

7. AB3IY

I hope you are able to live with yourself. Richard Sacco AB3IY

8. AB3IY

I hope you are able to livewith yourself. RichardSacco AB3IY

9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

So, did you pay him?

10. AA7BQ

AA7BQ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Sony?