SOLD Sony AN-1 Active Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2QLL, Sep 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

This is one of the best active antennas I've used and it will sometimes bring a station from barely audible on the Sony 2010's whip to five LEDs lit on the S-meter, and clearly audible.

It works from 150 kHz to 30 MHz. It has a 39 foot cable for outdoor mounting, and the antenna module has a bracket by which to do that. Of course you can put it by a window or attic as well. The controller unit holds six AA cells.

You get the antenna module with coax, module mount bracket, whip, controller, and a 3.5 mm patch cable to the radio. The whip antenna is clearly not the one originally supplied, and neither is the patch cable, which works fine with the Sony 2010 (not supplied of course!). Note that the bottom two sections of the whip will pull apart if you're not careful, but they can easily put back together.

Not included is the manual, an antenna patch cord with alligator clips, a nine volt AC power supply, or the ANC2 antenna module used with radios that have no antenna input connector. I'm not the original owner and this was the way I got it.

Yours for $55 including US shipping, shipping elsewhere at your cost. PayPal only or cash please. International shipping welcome. As is, no returns, no refunds. In-person pickup in the Chicago-Milwaukee area welcome.
    Email and PayPal address is petef@sprynet.com

an1 mains.JPG

an1 batts.JPG

an1 conts.JPG

an1 ends.JPG

an1 ants.JPG

AC8WC and KB9AZZ like this.
  2. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold! Thanks all!\

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.